One of my short stories is out in the new issue of Space&Time Magazine! They’re celebrating their 50th year as a SF and Fantasy magazine, which makes them one of the oldest magazines in the business.
The Forgotten City is…Well, I guess it’s a story about love. Not a love story as such, since it features a rather desperate, self-delusional protagonist, but without love there wouldn’t be a story. There’s also court intrigue and a very dangerous magical city involved.
Even better, I’ll have another story coming out from them at some later point – a science fiction story called ‘Reconstruction’.
The table of contents for Issue 126 is here:
- Heroes by John Walters
- The Marquis by Mike Penn
- Captain’s Children by Jamie Killen
- Sun Melody – A Plagiarized Life by JC Hemphill
- The Forgotten City by Jakob Drud
- Sea Full of Stars by Siobhan Gallagher
- Karma Kombat by Tom Joyce
- The Witch’s Apprentice by Brian Koscienski & Chris Pisano
- Mobservation #12 by Michael Ceraolo
- Even Though The Stars Are Falling by Kendall Evans
- Old Jeb by Frederick Stansfield
- What I Most Remember From our First Date by John Grey
- Beneath Jupiter’s Unwavering Gaze, Amalthea by Terrie Leigh Relf
- The Curse of Prometheus by Matthew Wilson
- Stranger On His Own Planet by Katarzyna Lisinska
- Editor’s Geeble by Hildy Silverman
- The Advantage of a Small Press Publisher by Danielle MacConnell
- Fear Itself by Daniel M. Kimmel
- Review: Nihala by Sam Tomaino
- Word Ninja by Linda D. Addison